Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need a further report?
Why do the Environment Agency and JBA mapping show different levels of flood risk?
There are several report types, how are they different?
How are Specialist Flood Risk Services different?
Do I need to be at the property for you to conduct a site visit?
How long do the reports take to complete?
How long is the report?
I've got a new build. Can the reports help me?
Do I have to go through my solicitor or can I contact you directly?
If the report highlights that I need to take further steps or measures can you help source these?

© 2017 by JBA Consulting